Thursday 4 December 2008

funky chunk 16 version 2


The first version of the program was ok but the code was a bit of a mess. I edited the code and made one of the case statements do random fills. I'm really not sure if this is an improvement or not.
I must admit that maths and me dont speak to each other , unless really necessary. Some of the drawings in version 1 looked mathematically unsound to me, so I 'tweaked' them a bit. Some of the code was taking more away from the number than possible but no errors were thrown and they seemed to work. After editing a bit, the maths look better but there seems to be less "shimmer".
The old version can be viewed as an applet here or launched as a standalone application straight from here.
The new version can be viewed as an applet here or launched as a standalone application straight from here.
I think its amazing how easy it is to launch a standalone application! You just need to link to the jar file and it runs on the clients pc. They can even choose to download the application and run it whenever they like offline.!

No comments:

Post a Comment